~Radical~

Be the best at what you can be

Life..

is more important now than ever.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

~The Time Has Come~

i noe!

its jus like hillsongs the time has come right? LOL i guess the time HAS come for the year to end. and wat a great year has it been! time flew so quickly! those memories shared together; half high school and half college life has been great. ive learned so much.

i remember tellin myself of all d years in my life i havta make 17 the best one. because thats the number where i shud be at the peak of my prime. i guess 18 has to be d right number ;)

things have changed. frens, ppl, character, even the way i think of life and all. i guess ppl do grow up and learn from the past :) anyway, these are the pics of the year. some from 2006( sorry no pic of themt his year LOL) . here u go :)

note: i mixed them together so these pics are not in chronological order








the english peeps :D




me and baby jasmine! :D



who knew it would be my last high school camp :D



the greatest teacher some1 would ask for




my two cousins! WOOOHOO!




rachel! my good fren who taught me about life :D



my dear fren vicky who filled the place to be my prom queen LOL






closest college buddies :D



LYNN!!! always there for me :D




who else.. lol i love u sis :)



netball team mou! haha




so called "hot" nadia :)



lynn and ian :)



college peeps :)


basketball team 2006. those memories would last a lifetime :)





chinese new year pics!! cousin u look awesome tho i look like SHIT! lol



me justin alex acting dumb in pyramid haha



lynns house for lantern festival :)



cousins birthday! u look fabulous :)




last day of school. thanks guys :)



ANGELA!!! dun argue anymore! :p and marielle, my good fillipino fren :D




my supergirl :)


nabil and arkas! bros


i love this pic! we have the same smile :)



jus before i left to aus. hahahaha will always remember dat day :)






anyway! this year has been great!!! thanks for everything guys! AND to HE who has changed my life!
thanks so much for everything God :) thank u so much for such great frens! there are more but i dun have their pics, i jus wanna say a big thank u for every1 :)

God Bless and have a great year ahead!!

looking forward to 2009!!

No comments: