~Radical~

Be the best at what you can be

Life..

is more important now than ever.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

A New Leaf

im a new leaf,
a leaf that would turnover,
to your love.. where i pray is forever.

teach me patience, to be able to help us grow with each other
teach me kindness, to have ur eyes and know what it feels like to help without needing a reason
teach me forgiveness, to forgive those who've hurt me
teach me joy, to be happy even when i go through the hardest times
teach me humbleness, to not boast of your angellic beauty but to embrace in only in my heart
teach me thankfulness, to cherish every moment spent with you
teach me understanding, to not get frustrated over small stupid things and big wise things LOL
teach me loyalty, to not leave nor forsake you, just as how you would never forsake me
teach me perseverance, to never give up and go through this with you
teach me hope, to look into the dark future and know that there is your light that would shine upon me

ultimately, do not teach, but insert love into me, so that i would learn how to be patient, kind, to forgive, to have and bring joy, to be humble, to be thankful, to understand, to be loyal, to persevere and to have hope in my situations, my days, my weeks, my months, years.. in my life.

for you are the new leaf that is in me
and you are the air that i breathe
every second counts
as this heart of my pounds
for i am loved
by you =)

No comments: