~Radical~

Be the best at what you can be

Life..

is more important now than ever.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Chapter 1

ok this is my first chapter of my journal in Australia :D hehehe actualy this is the second post about it but dun care lar since i forgot to write chapter one for the previous post :p

so we went city again. was supposed to go oxford street to have a look at some gays but we changed our minds in d end.. cos theres nothing to look forward to there.. unless u tell me tats lesbian street :D hahahah jus kiddin!

so we walked and walked around george street; street with shops here and there, and i managed to buy another shirt from Cotton On. i think thats my 7th or 8th shirt for the trip already. ive used a lot already so i think i havta stop buyin anything anymore lol.

and we went to cantebury's clubhouse for dinner. wow it was sooo good man, i ate a lot. in fact, i have been eating too much for the past few days.. weeks.. no, the entire trip actually. quite glad i didnt reli put THAT much of weight on tho.

and so here i am, alone in d hall(ive been sleepin in d hall in Sydney with a sofa-bed), typing these words down.. gosh its so boring man! hahahahahah. anyway.. i cant stop thinkin about college.. im worried.. will i be able to make it? i hope The Lord wil help me through this.. ive seen Him helping me in so many ways, so many times.. i know He wouldnt let me down for no very good reasons.. im kinda tired.. i think my points are running all over..... ill jus stop here..

bye

No comments: