~Radical~

Be the best at what you can be

Life..

is more important now than ever.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

forgot to mention that...

hey guys,
i forgot to tel u all that.. im back!! actually every1 who sees me noes im back lar.. DUH! cos they saw me! hahahhaha so stupid :p

been busy wit school. i have like 9 more books of Physics( intense calculations of whatever u can think of that can be calculated with crazy formulas) and once that is done im off to college! actually im already gettin into college lar im jus doin this for fun lol.

besides school, im back to the gym! bought protein drinks so that i can build my body faster and get muscles faster too. i hope it works man. im kinda outta shape since i came back! but no worries ill get my sexy body back soon! wait for me girls!! hahahhaha jus kiddin :P

actually im pretty stressed up lately. i dunno. over.. things i guess. but ill try to stay strong. Gods there with me, why worry so much :) cast all your worries unto Him. yeap.. tats wat ill do.

and i heard from Danielle worship team expects us to be able to play a list of songs. like more than 20 songs? i better start practicin soon man!! if not ill be kicked out for showing lack of interests and commitment hehehe.

anyway ill stop here. wil post some pics from aus soon, once my sis gets back from ipoh. but ahya u guys have seen me lar no need Aussie pics lar its jus me in different backgrounds :p

see ya

No comments: